Harissa baked fish with bulgur wheat
Harissa adds a wonderful smoky spice to the delicate flavour of white fish in this dish while the bulgur topping adds a healthy crunch.
With a GI of 41, this meal is high protein, low GI This meal provides 453 kcal, 47g protein, 40g carbohydrate (of which 11g sugars), 10g fat (of which 1g saturates), 9g fibre and 0.6g salt per portion.
- 2 medium-large ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 2cm chunks
- low-calorie cooking oil spray
- 75g/2½oz bulgur wheat
- 20g/¾oz pine nuts
- 1 lemon
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 heaped tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 2 x 200g/7oz skinless white fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 160g/6oz broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp fat-free natural yoghurt, to serve