Ham and pea pasta
Even if you’re new to cooking you can tackle this ham and pea pasta with confidence, as a sauce like this requires little more than warming through to come together. The cream adds a touch of luxury to this supper for one.
Each serving provides 1140 kcal, 38g protein, 86g carbohydrates (of which 7g sugars), 69g fat (of which 42g saturates), 11g fibre and 1.5g salt.
- 100g/3½oz dried pasta shapes
- 100g/3½oz frozen peas
- knob of butter or splash of olive oil
- 1–2 spring onions, white and green parts separated and finely sliced
- 100ml/3½fl oz double cream
- 25g/1oz Parmesan, finely grated, plus extra to serve
- 1 thick-cut slice of ham, diced
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper