Greek salad on bruschetta
For the Greek salad
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 150g/5½oz vine cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ shallot, peeled and finely sliced
- 50g/2oz olives, pits removed
- 50g/2oz feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the bruschetta
To make the Greek salad, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
Add the cherry tomatoes, shallot, olives and feta cheese, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss together.
To make the bruschetta, heat a griddle pan until smoking. Drizzle the ciabatta slices with the oil and season both sides with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grill for one minute on each side.
To serve, place the bruschetta slices in the centre of a plate and spoon the Greek salad on top.