New potato, spinach and goats’ cheese frittata
A delightful frittata that will make a great light supper with a green salad and some crusty bread.
Each serving provides 481 kcal, 28g protein, 21g carbohydrates (of which 6g sugars), 31g fat (of which 13g saturates), 4g fibre and 1.2g salt.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g/14oz new potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 8 large free-range eggs
- 100ml/3½fl oz single cream
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 150g/5½oz spinach, roughly chopped
- 120g/4½oz goats' cheese, roughly chopped
- 12 sage leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper