These tasty veggie wraps can be easily adapted for vegans by swapping the plain yoghurt for a dairy-free alternative. Packed with crunchy veg, they are a healthy choice for lunch or a light dinner.
Each serving provides 390 kcal, 14.5g protein, 54g carbohydrate (of which 8g sugars), 10.5g fat (of which 3g saturates), 9g fibre and 1.7g salt.
For the falafel
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (leaves and stalks)
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper