Easy mushroom risotto
This is the easiest mushroom risotto recipe you will ever make! The oven does all the hard work so you can sit back, relax and enjoy, with only one pot to wash up too!
The whole family will love this one-pan dish.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 400g/14oz mixed mushrooms (button and Portobello), roughly chopped
- 1–2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 200g/7oz risotto rice
- 100ml/3½fl oz white wine (or additional stock)
- 750ml/1¼ pint vegetable stock
- 30g/1oz grated Parmesan (plus a little extra for topping), or vegetarian or vegan option
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling