Crab and courgette pasta
In this low-calorie dish, the crab's proteins make you feel full for longer and its omega-3 fats, plus minerals such as selenium and zinc, make it healthy.
Each serving provides 513 kcal, 31g protein, 66g carbohydrates (of which 4.5g sugars), 12g fat (of which 4g saturates), 6.5g fibre and 1.2g salt.
- 350g/12oz spaghetti or linguine
- 600g/1lb 5oz courgettes, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 240g tins crab meat, drained
- ½ unwaxed lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan, to serve