Coconut prawn curry with cauliflower 'rice'
Make this fragrant and healthy coconut prawn curry with a low-carb and aromatic cauliflower ‘rice’ pilau in just half an hour.
Each serving provides 281 kcal, 27g protein, 16g carbohydrates (of which 11g sugars), 11g fat (of which 4g saturates), 6g fibre and 2.2g salt. With a GI of 45 this meal is high protein, low GI.
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 level tbsp medium curry paste
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken or vegetable stock
- 200ml tin reduced fat coconut milk
- 1 courgette, cut into 1cm/½in cubes
- 400g/14oz raw tiger prawns, peeled (defrosted if frozen)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper