These coconut chicken goujons from Eat Well for Less are easy and affordable. It's the perfect finger food for parties or even as an after-school snack.
Each serving provides 429 kcal, 35g protein, 15g carbohydrate (of which 3g sugars), 25g fat (of which 11g saturates), 3g fibre and 0.8g salt.
- 1 free-range egg
- 3 chicken thighs, bone and skin removed, each cut into 4 strips
- 20g/¾oz desiccated coconut
- 30g/1oz panko breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper