Choi sum and mixed vegetable salad with pineapple dressing
For the salad
- 200g/7oz choi sum (Chinese cabbage) leaves, sliced
- 100g/3½oz sugar snap peas
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded, sliced
- 240g/8½oz canned pineapple, drained, sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
For the dressing
For the salad, toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
For the dressing, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad. Toss well to coat, then pile onto serving plates and serve.