Chilli-spiked greens in coconut milk
This light, refreshing vegan traybake with fresh summer vegetables and spiced coconut milk is perfect to serve with noodles or rice. Use your preferred green vegetables – I love the combination of Tenderstem broccoli with courgette, but you could use asparagus and sugar snap peas instead.
Each serving provides 375 kcal, 12g protein, 12g carbohydrates (of which 6.5g sugars), 30g fat (of which 17g saturates), 6g fibre and 0.5g salt.
- 300g/10½oz Tenderstem broccoli
- 2 large courgettes, cut into 5mm/¼in slices on the diagonal
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
- 8cm/3¼in piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2.5cm/1in piece fresh turmeric, peeled and grated, or 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 400ml/14fl oz coconut milk
- 100g/3½oz cashew nuts
- 1 lime, juice only
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced