Quick chicken stir-fry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 bird's-eye chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 chicken mini-fillets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 45g/1½oz frozen soya beans
- 200g/7oz ready-cooked noodles
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ orange, juice only
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the spring onion, bird's-eye chilli, chicken and soya beans to the wok and stir fry for three minutes.
Add the noodles, soy sauce and orange juice to the wok and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
To serve, stir the sesame seeds and mint through the noodles and pile onto a plate.