Chicken, leek and mozzarella ravioli with creamy leek sauce
For the ravioli
- 15g/½oz butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small chicken breast, finely chopped
- 15g/½oz mozzarella, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 sheet of fresh lasagne, cut into six 7cm/3-inch strips, blanched
- 2 free-range egg yolks, beaten
- olive oil, to drizzle
For the sauce
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
In a small frying pan, melt the butter. Season the chicken, then add to the pan to brown on all sides.
In a bowl, mix together the mozzarella, basil and garlic. Lay out the lasagne strips and fill with the chicken and mozzarella mixture. Fold over and use the egg yolks to seal.
Place on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through.
Meanwhile for the sauce, simmer the leek in a pan with the wine for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cream and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Finish with the parsley, then spoon over the ravioli to serve.