Chicken satay wraps
These quick and simple wraps do not require any cooking so are great for an easy lunch with family or friends. They are suitable as a low-calorie meal option for anyone eating 1200–1500 calories a day.
Each serving provides 271 kcal, 21g protein, 14g carbohydrates (of which 13g sugars), 13.5 fat (of which 2.5g saturates), 6g fibre and 1.2g salt.
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 100g/3½oz)
- ⅓ cucumber
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into fine matchsticks
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and cut into fine matchsticks
- 5 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 15g/½oz fresh coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- lime wedges, for squeezing