Chicken noodle miso soup
Everybody loves a warming bowl of chicken soup. This soup flavoured with miso is perfect for a light healthy lunch.
This meal is low calorie and provides 331 kcal, 26g protein, 42g carbohydrate (of which 3.3g sugars), 6.7g fat (of which 1.5g saturates), 4g fibre and 1.4g salt per portion.
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 5cm/2in piece fresh root ginger, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- pinch of crushed chillies
- 3 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 200g/7oz fine egg noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, 125g/4½oz each, thinly sliced
- 125g/4½oz shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 70g/2½oz baby sweetcorn, chopped
- 200g/7oz sugar-snap peas, halved
- 85g/3oz watercress, tough stems removed
- soy sauce, to serve