Chicken and leek traybake
This chicken traybake smells really spectacular as it slowly cooks in the oven. The stock keeps the chicken wonderfully moist and tender and the roasted radishes add colour and crunch.
Each serving provides 473 kcal, 52g protein, 27g carbohydrates (of which 4g sugars), 15g fat (of which 6g saturates), 11.5g fibre and 2.1g salt.
- 2 leeks, halved and finely sliced
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 250g packet vacuum-packed puy lentils
- 200g/7oz radishes, halved
- 4 free-range chicken breasts
- 4 tsp mustard
- 40g/1½oz panko breadcrumbs
- 20g/¾oz fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 300ml/10fl oz hot chicken stock
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper