Chicken and aubergine massaman curry
A healthy Thai chicken curry that has a fraction of the fat but all the creaminess and aromatic flavour you'd expect from a Thai curry.
Each serving provides 424 kcal, 45g protein, 13g carbohydrates (of which 9g sugars), 20g fat (of which 11g saturates), 8g fibre and 0.5g salt.
- 300ml/10fl oz reduced fat coconut milk
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 level tbsp Thai massaman curry paste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skin removed (150g/5½oz each), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100g/3½oz fine green beans, trimmed
- 1 aubergine, cut into 1.5cm/½in cubes