Cardamom and rosewater cheesecake
Cardamom and rose is a wonderful combination in this delightful, creamy cheesecake. Rosewater varies in strength, so be sure to taste as you add.
Equipment: for this recipe you will need a 13cm/9in fluted loose-bottomed flan tin.
- 100g/3½oz unsalted butter
- 250g/9oz digestive biscuits
- 100g/3½oz icing sugar
- 280g/10oz cream cheese
- ½ tsp ground green cardamom seeds
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 200ml/7½fl oz double cream
- 50g/1¾oz pistachios, crushed, to decorate
- sugared rose petals, to decorate