Gluten-free cupcakes with tahini icing
These vegan and gluten-free cupcakes are deliciously moist, thanks to their secret ingredient: butternut squash. Tahini and maple icing is a tip-top topping.
Each cupcake provides 234 kcal, 2g protein, 21g carbohydrate (of which 7.5g sugars), 16g fat (of which 12g saturates), 1.5g fibre and 0.1g salt.
For the cupcakes
- 300g/10½oz cooked butternut squash
- 140g/4¾oz buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar