Brussels sprout slaw
Brussels sprouts are delicious raw and can be used just like cabbage in a zesty, creamy, crunchy coleslaw.
If anyone says they don’t like sprouts, give them this slaw instead and ask the question again.
- 250g/9oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 100g/3½oz cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 100g/3½oz Greek-style yoghurt
- 50g/1¾oz full-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ unwaxed lemon, zest and juice
- large handful fresh chives, finely chopped
- large handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped