Sweet potato, peppers, courgette and spinach combine to make this easy veggie lasagne.
Each serving provides 602 kcal, 21g protein, 60g carbohydrate (of which 19g sugars), 29g fat (of which 15g saturates), 7g fibre and 1.3g salt.
- 2 yellow or red peppers, seeds removed, cut into roughly 2cm/¾in chunks
- 1 courgette, about 300g/10½oz, quartered lengthways and cut into roughly 2cm/¾in chunks
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into roughly 2cm/¾in chunks
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200ml/7fl oz cold water
- 100g/3½oz young spinach leaves (optional)
- 9 –10 dried lasagne sheets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper