Healthy berry banana smoothie
An easy, dairy-free healthy smoothie you can whizz up in seconds, full of fruit, fibre and healthy fats.
Each serving provides 339 kcal, 9g protein, 32g carbohydrates (of which 12g sugars), 18g fat (of which 3g saturates), 7g fibre and 0.1g salt.
- ½ mug (around 75g/2½oz) frozen mixed berries
- 1 medium, ripe banana
- 2 tbsp jumbo oats (gluten-free if required)
- 2 heaped tsp no-added-sugar cashew nut butter
- 2 tsp mixed seeds, such as sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and flax
- 1 mug (around 250ml/9fl oz) milk alternative, such as soya or almond
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until thick and smooth.
Pour into a tall glass and serve.