Beetroot farro salad
Combining three different sources of plant proteins – farro, edamame and pistachios – as well as the feta, this hearty salad is a great vegetarian post-workout choice.
Each serving provides 541 kcal, 21g protein, 55g carbohydrate (of which 2.2g sugars), 24g fat, 11g fibre.
- 100g/3½oz quick-cook farro
- 100g/3½oz frozen edamame beans
- 50g/1¾oz kale, tough stalks removed and roughly chopped
- 300g/10½oz cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 30g/1oz feta
- 15g/½oz shelled pistachios or toasted walnuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing