Whip up a quick meatball wrap with zesty guacamole for a tasty supper for one. This recipe would easily scale up for more.
- 150g/5½oz lean beef mince
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed, chopped
- ½ lime, juice only, plus extra to serve
- 1½ tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Mix the beef mince, garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Then roll the mince into about 6 balls using your hands. Rub the beef with olive oil. Cook in a hot frying pan for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly, until golden-brown and cooked through.
For the guacamole, put all of the guacamole ingredients in a bowl and mash to a rough mixture with a fork.
Spread the tortillas with the guacamole, fill with the hot beef and add some yoghurt. Squeeze over a little more lime juice to taste, add a few lettuce leaves, then roll the tortilla up.