Bean and tomato tortilla wraps with guacamole
For the bean and tomato tortilla wraps
- 200g/7oz tinned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 200g/7oz tinned plum tomatoes, drained
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ready-made tortilla wraps
- handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- ½ avocado, peeled, sliced
For the guacamole
For the tortilla wraps, place the kidney beans, tomatoes, ketchup and spring onion into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place the tortillas onto two plates and divide the bean mixture between the two. Sprinkle over the coriander and a few drops of Tabasco sauce. Add the sliced avocado and roll the wraps up like a cigar.
Heat a griddle pan and griddle the wraps, turning carefully, until warmed through.
For the guacamole, place all the guacamole ingredients into a bowl, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and roughly mash together with a fork until combined.
To serve, place the wraps onto plates with a dollop of guacamole.