Baked goats’ cheese and onion baguette
Hebden goats’ cheese is creamy and smooth, making it perfect for this luxurious sandwich, but any soft goats' cheese will work well.
For this recipe you will need a small casserole dish to bake the cheese in.
- 10g/⅓ oz butter, cut into small pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 75g/2¾oz red onions, finely sliced
- 75g/2¾oz brown onions, finely sliced
- pinch chopped fresh thyme
- pinch chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 50g/1¾ oz Hebden goats’ cheese (or any soft, creamy goats’ cheese)
- ½ baguette
- salt and freshly ground black pepper