Bacon, egg and cheese muffins
These handy, healthy muffins are made with coconut flour and are perfect for refuelling when you’re on the go.
Each muffin provides 274 kcal, 18g protein, 10.5g carbohydrate (of which 2.7g sugars), 18g fat (of which 8g saturates), 6g fibre and 1.8g salt.
- 4-6 bacon rashers bacon
- 4 free-range eggs
- 4 tbsp full-fat probiotic yoghurt (or ready-made apple sauce)
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 40g/1½oz mature Cheddar, grated
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, finely sliced
- small handful kale, tough stems removed, leaves finely sliced
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- large pinch freshly ground black pepper