Swedish conductor and Music Director of the Choir of Radio France, Sofi Jeannin makes her debut with BBC Singers. Fittingly, Jeannin presents a programme of Scandinavian music for the Feast of Epiphany, marking the arrival of the wise men at the end of the Christmas story.
Admission to this concert is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that as not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people so please arrive early.
Part ofBe in the Audience
- Gabriella Teychenné conducts the BBC Singers22 Nov 2019 Maida Vale Studios
- The BBC Singers perform Advent Music29 Nov 2019 St Paul's Church, Knightsbridge
- Semyon Bychkov conducts Detlev Glanert's Requiem for Hieronymous Bosch7 Dec 2019 Barbican, London
- A Big Band Christmas with the BBC Singers and Clare Teal13 Dec 2019 Milton Court Concert Hall
- BBC Singers at Cutty Sark10 Nov 2019 Cutty Sark
- Singers at Six: Music by Ralph Vaughan Williams and Emily Howard1 Nov 2019 St Giles' Cripplegate, London
- Sofi Jeannin conducts Weir, Tüür and Messiaen18 Oct 2019 Milton Court, London
- The BBC Singers celebrate the music of Stephen Wilkinson11 Oct 2019 St Paul's Knightsbridge, London