That's it folks.
As tonight's winners prepare to hop in a London cab and continue the party elsewhere, we're off home to reflect on what we've learned.
- Dua Lipa won best female and breakthrough artist and called on "more women to take over the world".
- Stormzy asked some big questions of the government after picking up his first and second ever Brits, for best male and best album.
- Liam Gallagher was drafted in at the last minute to fill Ariana Grande's shoes in performing in honour of the victims of the Manchester Arena attack
- Kendrick Lamar's mate smashed up a car
- Damon Albarn of Gorillaz was very possibly a little tipsy
- Cheryl and Liam are still very much together, whatever anyone tells you
- Paloma Faith ruined her nails on the red carpet
- And pink and pale blue (not worn together) are most definitely in... as are bathrobes.
Scroll down to read all that an more as it happened live and we'll see you again for New Music Friday.
We'll let the amazingly graceful stars of the show have the final word.