Audio & Video
Stephen Fry on Harry Potter
A hilarious story about three words Fry had trouble with when recording the audiobooks.
- Stephen Fry on Harry Potter
- Albert Woodfox on surviving over 40 years in solitary confinement
- Arundhati Roy: There's no such thing as a perfect story
- Ian McEwan: It takes thousands of emails to adapt a book into a film
- Lucy Worsley on young Victoria becoming Queen
- John Sutherland on the truth Orwell foresaw in his dystopian novel 1984
- Elif Shafak on the rise of populism and mental illness
- Peter Frankopan: Schools don’t teach enough world history
- Emily Maitlis on an early meeting with Donald Trump
- James Ellroy: The L.A. Confidential movie was 'as deep as a tortilla'
- Making Our Planet with producer Alastair Fothergill
- Angela Gallop on how forensic science helped convict the killers of Stephen Lawrence 19 years after the crime
- Matthew Todd on the riot that launched Gay Pride
- Sophia Jansson and Steve Box on Moominvalley
- David Lammy on civic nationalism
- Gina Rippon: The gendered brain
- Carole Cadwalladr’s shocking big data discovery
- What does Keir Starmer really think of Theresa May?
- Naomi Wolf on why we should tolerate objectionable speech
- Paul Dolan says marriage is great - for men