Section 14: Editorial Integrity and Independence from External Interests
We must conduct our game shows with integrity and be seen to be free of commercial pressures.
We must also ensure the contestants are treated fairly and with respect, prizes are accurately described and appropriate, and clear rules are published.
- Mandatory Referrals
- Product Placement
- Product Prominence
- Free and Reduced Cost Facilities, Products and Services
- Online Links to Third Party Websites
- Logos and Credits Online
- BBC Commercial Channels, Services and Products
- Game Shows
- Advertising and the BBC Brand
- BBC Support Services
- Guidelines for BBC Commercial Services
Search the site
Can't find what you need? Search here