Diversity & Inclusion
Creating an inclusive workforce
At the BBC we are committed to creating an inclusive workforce, by reflecting and representing the diversity of the UK. The BBC is for everyone and should include everyone whatever their background.
We are a diverse organisation and have much to be proud of, but we are also challenging ourselves to ensure that Diversity and Inclusion is hardwired into everything the BBC does.
If we get it right, it will be evident in how we work with our audiences, our people and our partners.
Diversity and Inclusion pages
- Diversity & Inclusion PlanThe BBC's diversity & inclusion strategy for 2021-2023
- Our peopleThe more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
- About usLearn about the remit of the Workforce Diversity & Inclusion team
- ReportsChallenging ourselves to do all we can to ensure Diversity and Inclusion across the BBC.
- Creative Diversity Ensuring our content reflects the public we serve