- Use the green square to focus. This will help make sure your photo isn't blurry
- Frame your picture in different ways to make it interesting
- For portraits, make sure that you can see the top of the person's head and the bottom of their chin
- For an action shot, get a friend to jump in the air and take their picture before their feet hit the ground
- Finally, don't forget to send your photos in to the clubhouse!
We want to see your fantastic photos!
If you've been inspired by these top tips, we'd love to see what you've done. Just grab a grown-up and click here to send your snaps to the clubhouse. You might see them online very soon.
Please note we can't guarantee that every submission will be used.