- Ask a grown-up to help you cut one paper plate in half (keep both halves)
- Stick one half paper plate onto the back of the full paper plate - leave room for your hand to fit in-between!
- Paint the front of the full paper plate with skin-coloured paint to make a face and leave to dry
- Paint the other half paper plate with your bandana colour
- Paint white spots onto the bandana and leave to dry
- Ask a grown-up to help you cut the wool into two clumps for hair
- Use sticky tape to stick each clump of hair to the back of the bandana
- Glue the bandana to the top of the paper plate face
- Make a face for your pirate - you can draw it on with coloured pens, or glue on bits of coloured fabric to make a pirate face!
The Let's Go Club - Paper Plate Pirate Puppet
Create your very own pirate puppet out of paper plates!
You will need
- Two paper plates
- Scissors (grown-up use only)
- Coloured pens
- Coloured paints (white, skin-coloured and another colour for the bandana)
- Wool for the hair
- Sticky tape
- Optional: Coloured fabric
How to get kids recycling
Cool School T-Shirt Bag
Build your own robot
Make Bitz & Bob's goggles and helmet
Maddie's Do You Know? - Make a cool racing c...
Maddie's Do You Know? - Make a simple jigsaw
Make your own Biggleton bus
Make your own Go Jetters badge
Paper Plate Pirate Puppet
Paper Plate Chick
Rocket Jet Pack
My First Recycling