For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Measure 400ml water then add 2tsp stock powder and ½ tsp mild curry powder. Measure in 2 dsp tomato puree, 1 tsp garlic paste and 1 tsp ginger paste. Stir well and pour into a large lidded casserole.
- Count 8 cherry tomatoes into a jug and cut them up using scissors then pour into the casserole.
- Take the 2 long shallots, cut off both ends with the table knife (topping and tailing, do the same with the second shallot. Tear off the dry, papery skin then cut the shallots in half lengthways, with your hand in the bridge hold. Pull the layers of the shallots apart. Snip or tear into smaller pieces and add to the casserole.
- Tear 4 spring green leaves into pieces, add to casserole. Take the 6 chopped chicken thighs from the fridge and add to the casserole using a spoon. Season with 4-5 twists of pepper and stir everything together.
- Put the lid on the casserole and ask an adult to put it in the oven at 180°C for 25-30 until the chicken is piping hot. Allow to cool a little before serving.