- Using felt tip pens, draw your character on a lolly stick - remember to leave a gap at the bottom so that it looks like your character is skating
- Wrap tinfoil securely around the top of the cup of water
- Use the handle of the teaspoon to pierce a hole in the top of the tinfoil
- Place your lolly stick into the hole in the foil so that your character is standing upright in the cup
- Grown-ups, you can now put your ice cool skater into the freezer overnight until the water is frozen solid
- Once frozen, remove the ice cool skater from the cup, place it on a flat surface like a baking tray, and watch it dance!
- Experiment with using different flat surfaces to see what makes the skaters move faster
- Try racing your ice cool skaters against friends and family - you could design the skaters to look like everyone who's competing in the race!