For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Lightly flour the surface and gently press then roll out 250g pastry till about 3mm thick. Use a large cutter (about 10cm) to cut 4 circles and line four pre-greased muffin tin holes.
- Push the remaining pastry back together and re-roll. Cut out 4 smaller circles for the pie lids (about 8cm), flour them to stop them sticking together and put them back onto a floured plate, and put to one side.
- Measure ½ teaspoon yeast extract spread into the warm water. Add 1 dsp tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp flour over 100g cooked lamb mince and stir. Add the lamb to the stock jug. Stir well. Add 4-5 twists of black pepper and mix again.
- Gradually fill up the pastry lined muffin tins evenly with the filling using the dessert spoon, divide any remaining liquid between the pies. Top the pies with the smaller pastry circles and push the lids down around the edges to stick to the pastry underneath.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops with milk and prick the tops with a fork to let the steam out.
- Get an adult to put them into an oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes till piping hot and golden brown. Allow to cool a little before eating.