Why not play a game for all the family to enjoy, you could use a board game, playing cards or try a Christmas twist on a classic party game. We have a few different ideas.
- Christmas Charades using Christmas films, books and songs. Remember to include things the kids can guess too.
- Santa Says... Same rules as the original Simon Says game but it's Santa giving the orders.
- Christmas Pairs, get the kids to draw Christmas images such as Santa, a Christmas tree, present, reindeer, star or snowman (draw two of each item). Then cut the images out and play Christmas pairs.
- Musical Statues with Christmas music.
- Sleeping Reindeers, (Sleeping Lions) you could play this game last if you need to calm the kids down, play some festive music as the children try and be the last sleeping reindeer.
Head over to Tiny Happy People for even more festive games to play with the whole family.