- Put 3 of the gelatine sheets in cold water to soften for 5 mins.
- Carefully heat the cordial and water in a pan, add the 3 sheets of gelatine and heat until the gelatine dissolves but do not boil.
- Distribute between the jelly mounds and add the pomegranate seeds.
- Leave to set in the fridge for an hour or so.
- When set make the summer fruit jelly in the same way as the elderflower but with 4 gelatine sheets.
- Leave to cool a little and distribute strawberries and raspberries between the moulds then fill with the summer fruit jelly.
- Leave in the fridge for another hour or two to set and then serve with fresh fruit.
If you prefer to use agar powder to make the jelly you can! You’ll need approximately 3 teaspoons of powder for the elderflower layer and 4 teaspoons for the red berry layer.