You can watch the video above to show you how to make this yummy and easy recipe. But here are some written instructions too just in case!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Cut each sweet potato in half lengthways, lie the flat side on the chopping board and cut each half into 4 wedges
- Place onto your baking tray, spray on the olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper
- Mix everything together with your hands so the wedges are evenly coated in oil and paprika
- Lay the wedges evenly onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 45 minutes until golden and crispy
Always get a grown up to help you when using sharp objects or hot kitchen equipment!