Remember – grown ups like you to tell them if you’re cooking with hot or sharp things!
MAKES 6, PLUS TRIMMINGS - FOR SHARING AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan oven 170C/Gas 5. Lightly butter a 20 x 30cm brownie tin and line the base and sides with a large sheet of non-stick baking paper.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan and place over a low heat. Cook together for 2-3 minutes, stirring until just melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Next, stir in the flour. Add the eggs and beat well with a wooden spoon. Take care as the sides of the pan will be hot.
- Pour carefully into the prepared tin and spread to all the corners.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes until the mixture is crusty on the surface and lightly cooked inside. Do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven using an oven cloth and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into shark shapes with shark cookie cutter – how many you make will depend on the size of your cutter – and transfer to a board or serving platter.
- Decorate with white icing to make the sharks teeth, eyes and gills. Leave to set for 30-60 minutes before serving.