YOU WILL NEED
- String or ribbon
- Choose the bunting you would like to make from the downloadable template sheets and print off the sheets as many times as required (make sure to ask permission from whoever owns the printer!).
- Cut out the shapes along the dotted lines. Be careful when using sharp scissors, ask a grown up if you need help.
- Then, cut the circles to create the holes to thread your bunting.
- Cut a piece of string to the required length.
- Hook the bunting onto the string using the holes.