METHOD FOR THE COOKIES
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with grease-proof paper.
- Place the sugar, butter, eggs, flour, peanut butter, vanilla extract, bicarbonate of soda, and oats into a food mixer with a paddle attachment and bring to a firm mixture.
- Carefully take balls of the mix, shape into mice and place onto the lined baking sheet. Remember to leave space in between, as they will spread and grow when cooking.
- Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes, depending on the size of your mice.
- Once the mice have been removed from the oven and have cooled, you can decorate them.
- Dip the bottom end of the mouse into the melted milk chocolate and roll in desiccated coconut. Place on a wire rack.
- Dip a cocktail stick into the melted milk chocolate and dot on the mice's eyes. Make two small knife holes in the biscuit and push the almonds in the head for ears.