- Pre-heat oven to 90c or the lowest setting. Get an adult to help.
- Cut the fabric to size, 30cm x 30cm should be enough to cover most sandwiches, but you can vary the size for different foods.
- Line your baking tray with the fabric and then sprinkle a small amount of beeswax pellets evenly across the fabric, make sure you fill the corners.
- With the help of an adult, put the baking tray in the oven for between 4-8 minutes. Make sure you keep an eye on the beeswax wraps as they melt.
- Carefully remove the beeswax wrap from the oven using some tongs and then hang to dry on a washing line for one hour.
- When you need to clean your wraps you just need to wipe them with a damp cloth or sponge.
Let us know how you get on with your beeswax wraps in the comments below.