Send in your embarrassing moments!

Send in your story

To be in with a chance of having your embarrassing moment illustrated by Martin Brown, who draws all the pictures in the Horrible Histories books, all you need to do is comment below with your embarrassing moment. Perhaps you fell over in the school play or walked around all day with loo roll stuck to your shoe? Just share your embarrassing moment below, stating where you were, what happened and how you felt and maybe yours will be chosen!

Comments

This entry is now closed for comments.

• Comment number 101. Posted by cbbc 4354

20 Nov 2018 18:38
    I was at assembally and i let out toxic air
  • Comment number 100. Posted by Rainbow Starlight Unicorn

19 Nov 2018 18:39
    I was in the middle of maths and I badly needed to fart. Fortunately, it was noisy so the pressure was released. Sadly,the fart was too loud and everyone blamed it on me!How embarassing?
  • Comment number 99. Posted by Rainbow Starlight Unicorn

19 Nov 2018 18:28
    I was eating my lunch and my best friend told my a funny joke and then I spat my food!
  • Comment number 98. Posted by U17286912

18 Nov 2018 15:51
    After lunch time, me and my friend were playing try not to laugh.I was trying to make my friend laugh, she spat out water on my hair!
  • Comment number 97. Posted by U17098693

18 Nov 2018 15:41
    u17287186 they are embaressing moments
  • Comment number 96. Posted by U17098693

18 Nov 2018 15:36
    i was doing my lessons and a massive pffft went out of my bottom
  • Comment number 95. Posted by AnyaFox

18 Nov 2018 11:47
    So me and my friend have these 30 min singing lessons every Thursday in between lessons. this week, we weren't sure when it was so before class I had to quickly check but because I was rushing, I looked at the wrong time and told the teacher shortly before class we had to go. So then I went to the singing lesson and found out that it was the wrong time so I went back to class and had to say in front of everyone that it was the wrong time and everyone was saying how my friend was saying how my friend was right and then we had a small argument and everyone was listening. don't worry we made up
  • Comment number 94. Posted by Kathryn_Janeway-trekvoyager

18 Nov 2018 11:07
    Once at a star trek convention i fell over infront of my favourite celebrity Kate Mulgrew.
  • Comment number 93. Posted by U17287186

17 Nov 2018 13:12
    Also once I farted really loudly in class and I had to blame it on a boy behind me, a year later I told my friend and she told everyone!
  • Comment number 92. Posted by U17287186

17 Nov 2018 13:08
    Once at a Christmas Carol Concert I had a solo and I laughed in the middle of it! Parents and pupils were watching as well as my crush. I was so embarrassed!
All Blue Peter
Looking for CBeebies shows?