- Heat the oven to 190C.
- Put the peeled banana, blueberries (make sure you wash them first) and water into a blender and blend until smooth. Put your oats in a mixing bowl, add the fruity mixture and stir.
- Once you have given it a good mix, roll the mixture into balls.
TOP TIP - wet your hands slightly with water to stop the mixture sticking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Leave the treats to cool a little, so that they're just warm to touch (If unsure ask a grown-up to help you out with this part) and when they are slightly warm, spoon out the middle to create a hole - this is what will give the doughnut shape. (Save this part to make some mini treats balls).
- To finish them off, top with Greek yoghurt and blueberries. And there you have it - Doggy Doughnuts!