- This dish is all about the layers, so for the first layer, we need the nachos! These can be made from soft tortillas, which can be purchased from most big supermarkets.
- Firstly they need to be dried out. To do this you need to either leave them out of their packet overnight or bake them in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
- TOP TIP: Lay them out in a single layer so they're not touching and all the sides crisp up.
- Cut them into triangles
- (optional) You could fry them in some oil to make them super crispy, with the help of an adult of course.
- Make your guacamole
- Chop up your onion, garlic, avocados, coriander, tomato, and jalapeños and mix in a bowl with a squeeze of lime.
- Make your salsa
- Mix your tomato, green chilli, lemon juice & onion in a bowl. Then add some salt and pepper and some chopped coriander leaves.
- Next, we're going to put this all together.
- Layer the nachos up in a high sided baking tray that's been linked with some heavy-duty tin foil.
- Drizzle your salsa over the top before adding a big dollop of guacamole.
- Sprinkle on loads of mozzarella cheese and then cover the tin with foil and leave it to bake, either in the oven or over your campfire.
- All that's left is to tuck in! Enjoy.