You will find a question and a list of several alternative answers. You can place your vote by electronically selecting the answer you wish to vote for.
2. Participants cannot vote by any other method. You may only vote once. The final result will be shown when the vote has closed. Live results will be displayed during the vote window. These should not be taken as an indicator of the final published results, they are just a snapshot for interest.
3. The vote open and close dates and times will be made clear online. Any votes registered outside the announced voting window will not count.
4. This is not a competition and there will be no prize for taking part in any vote.
5. The BBC reserves the right to suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be cancelled or a contingency plan may be actioned.
7. The BBC reserves the right to change or cancel the vote at any time.
8. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC Group staff member, Riddle staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the vote is not eligible to vote.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.