All attraction information is subject to change; please get a parent or guardian to check the attraction websites before your visit for the latest information.
1. The attractions listed on this website (“ Participating Attractions ”) have agreed to participate in an offer whereby a Blue Peter badge holder visiting a Participating Attraction with an adult paying the full adult price may enter the Participating Attraction on the same day free of charge (“ Offer ”).
2. Entry into any Participating Attraction pursuant to the Offer will be subject to the individual Participating Attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can either be found on the dedicated website page for each Participating Attraction, or are otherwise available from the Participating Attractions themselves.
3. All Participating Attraction information is subject to change and Participating Attractions reserve the right to change their terms and conditions at any time. Please ask a parent or guardian check the individual Participating Attraction website before your visit for the latest information.
4. We cannot guarantee that Participating Attractions will be open at all times throughout the year.
5. The Offer must be declared when booking tickets to the Participating Attraction in advance. For those Participating Attractions which do not permit you to book tickets in advance, the paying adult must purchase a ticket at the Participating Attraction entrance on the day of the visit.
6. The Offer is open to Blue Peter badge card holders aged 6 to 15 inclusive.
7. The Blue Peter badge holder must present their badge and badge winner’s card at the Participating Attraction entrance. Photocopies of cards are not accepted.
8. The Offer cannot be used:
- In conjunction with any other offers or discounts, including in some cases late entry rates;
- For educational or group visits; or
- For priority entrance or fastrack entrance at Participating Attractions.
9. The Offer cannot be used by more than one Blue Peter badge holder for each paying adult.
10. Participating Attractions reserve the right to refuse entry into, or remove from the Participating Attraction, any person.
11. The BBC/Blue Peter is not responsible for any failure to gain entry into a Participating Attraction.