The BBC Careers hub launches its newest feature – Job Alerts. Save time and be in control. Job Alerts are the easiest way to look for a job. Jobs by email are easy to set up and could give you a valuable edge in finding your next job. Create your job alerts and you'll be one of the first to hear about jobs that match your requirements. You can get alerts for any combination of location, skills and keywords and receive up to 10 alerts per email. Remember to include as much job criteria as possible in order to receive alerts relevant to you!
Setting up a job alert couldn't be easier
You can use the BBC Careers hub to create your own profile, search and apply for vacancies and track your application progress. If we don't have a job that matches your profile today, you can create Job Alerts from within your profile. Please read this step by step guide:
Step by Step guide to setting up Job Alerts
- From the Home page, populate the “Search Jobs” section and select “Search Jobs”. Remember to include as much job criteria as possible in order to receive alerts relevant to you
- Once you have entered your search requirement select “Search Jobs'
- Enter a title for your job alert and select “Yes” to save
- You will then receive confirmation that you have successfully created your job alert
- Click on "saved job alerts to view saved searches
- From here you can view and delete saved job alerts
- Click on the job title to view the job advert and apply
- You can unsubscribe from the job alert email by clicking “here”. To choose your subscription setting click on the relevant option and update
Click here for an illustrated guide